The 2nd Level Specializing Master’s programme in Design for Arts is developed on a careful analysis of the cultural and entrepreneurial features of our territory, and on the need to train multidisciplinary professionals who have a solid background in Humanities, but also the necessary skills in New Technologies.
The students will be capable to foster projects for new models of entrepreneurship and cultural production, such as:
- the design of products and services for the art system (museums, galleries, fairs …);
- art and digital products;
- the design of innovative spaces for exhibitions and other events in the art and design field with the objective to involve new targets of public;
- the design of installations with/for the artists;
- products and services for the fruition of material and immaterial cultural heritage (architecture, landscapes, artefacts, archive documents…);
- critical writing in art, architecture and design with a view to the dissemination of cultural contents.